Saturday, July 16, 2016

Blogger Summer Reading Program Week Two!

So another week has passed in Bekka and Whitley’s Blogger Summer Reading Challenge…and I was able to meet my weekly goal and finish my two books (as well as a few non-challenge books) this past week!
Yay!!!

&

I have decided that I am going to do a big wrap-up post(s) at the end of the month where I post my reviews of the “summer” books read during the challenge.  This way I have some time to think about what I just read rather than just rushing to write something that makes no sense (which I am likely to do if I post them right now).  But I WILL review them so be sure to come back to see what I thought (will say I LOVED The Square Root of Summer…definitely recommend it!!!).


As for next week’s Blogger Summer Reading Challenge goal…hoping to get these two read:


Looking forward to them both…such colorful covers.

So what is everyone else reading this summer?
Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment