Saturday, February 11, 2017

Who Will Be My Valentine?

Valentines Day is just around the corner and once again I find myself without a Valentine to share the day with...but who says I can't have a little fun and romance on February 14?!

I have decided to spend Valentines Day with my three loves...books, movies, and TV.

Here's where you come in... 
 I am a bit indecisive when it comes to picking my "dates" for the day (so many good choices) so I am going to let you pick for me. It will sort of be a series of a "blind dates" for me because I know very little about most of them other than what is in their "profiles"...or rather their blurbs/descriptions.

So let's get to the candidates... I am only giving you a short list of details about each...no title, author, actors...so it's a bit like a blind date for you, too, but I am sure you can figure out the titles.

My Book Date
(all are books I've never read and come from different genres of fiction)

My Movie Date
(all are movies I have never seen)



My TV Show Date
(will watch at least one episode...all are shows I've never watched) 



So there we have our candidates for my V-Day Dates...
VOTE HERE!



Create your own user feedback survey


Check back here on February 15 to see how my "blind" dates went. 

What are your plans for Valentines Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment