Tuesday, August 2, 2016

#ARCAugust 2016

I meant to post this yesterday, but time got away from me…

This month I have decided to participate in #ARCAugust because…well…I find myself with several ARCs I need/want to read.  So I am only reading ARCs this month!
I have seen people tweeting and blogging about it in the past, but this is my first time participating.  

ARC August was started by Octavia and Shelly over at ReadSleepRepeat.org as a way of making a dent in the TBR ARC piles/lists some of us have.  The rules are simple…you read ARCs all month and review them or post your thoughts about them on some form of social media (for me it’s my blog and Goodreads).  They can be old, new, digital, or print…as long as they are ARCs, they count.  You set your own goal and you do your best to meet that goal.  As they said on the sign up post, “It’s your chance to clear your shelves and get those NetGalley ratios up!”

I think this will be a great motivator to me because I really need one right now. So we shall see…

As for my goals for the month, I would like to read the following ARCs at some point this month (a mix of old & new, print & digital):

Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
Waking the Bear by Kerry Adrienne
Resisting the Rebel by Lisa Brown Roberts
With Love from the Inside by Angela Pisel
Thieving Weasels by Billy Taylor
Nice Girls Endure by Chris Struyk-Bonn
The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
Tell Me Something Real by Calla Devlin
Scary Out There Edited by Jonathan Maberry

If...excuse me WHEN I get these read and have time for more than I’ll keep going!
Obviously it will happen...because I said it will!
And, of course, I'll probably add an ARC or two or three...
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment